My last 10-teamer, I think

Discuss your mock drafts, your real drafts, what's on draft... Anything to do with drafting is found here.
Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

My last 10-teamer, I think

Postby Steve » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:51 am

These 10-teamers are screwing with my depth perception, as it were. A lot of familiar names, but a few new ones too and a couple of Rudy's Riskys to boot...

(4) Jose Reyes SS
(17) Ryan Howard 1B
(24) Carlos Beltran CF
(37) Jake Peavy SP
(44) Carlos Quentin LF
(57) Shane Victorino CF
(64) Joey Votto 1B - CI
(77) Josh Beckett SP
(84) Garrett Atkins 3B
(97) Ryan Ludwick RF
(104) Jonathan Broxton RP
(117) Jhonny Peralta SS - MI
(124) Javier Vazquez SP
(137) B.J. Ryan RP
(144) Ricky Nolasco SP
(157) Pablo Sandoval 1B - Util
(164) Cameron Maybin CF
(177) Kelly Johnson 2B
(184) Chad Qualls RP
(197) Jair Jurrjens SP
(204) Chien-Ming Wang SPP
(217) Kelly Shoppach C
(224) George Sherrill RP - BN
(237) Jered Weaver SP - BN
(244) Chris Perez RP - BN
This IS my f**king outlet!

Grey

Re: My last 10-teamer, I think

Postby Grey » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:56 am

The biggest problem with a ten team league, they all look pretty good. This team looks very stacked, but I do think it's dangerous to put Vazquez, Nolasco and Jurrjens all on the same team. But in a ten team league there's lots of guys to choose from off waivers. BTW, Shoppach at 217 is crazy.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

adamh

Re: My last 10-teamer, I think

Postby adamh » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:37 pm

Schoppach is slipping in a ton of drafts that I am partaking in. He appears to be an afterthought.

Return to “Fantasy Baseball Drafts Discussion”