Vlad for N. Feliz

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
thepizzaman

Vlad for N. Feliz

Postby thepizzaman » Wed May 12, 2010 8:28 am

Feliz has looked great at times this year. I'm leading in SV and hurting in rbi's and general offensive production. This deal seems really good but im a little slow to act. Do you think Vlad will keep up the production? Can i do better than vlad heads up for Neftali?

I also don't like the fact that vlad is UTL eligible only in my yahoo league, which takes away some options for me while setting my lineup.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

C-Matt Wieters
1B-Adrian Gonzales
2B- Brandon Phillips
3B- Pablo Sandoval
SS- Miguel Tejada
OF- Matt Kemp
OF- Jason Heyward
OF- Chris Coghlan
UTL- Carlos Quentin

BN- Josh Willingham
BN- Aaron Rowand
DL- Everth Cabrera

SP- Adam Wainwright
SP-Tommy Hanson
SP- Tim Hudson
RP- Framcisco Cordero
RP- Brian Wilson
P- Neftali Feliz
P- Ricky Romero
P- Clay Buchholz

BN- Johnny Cueto
BN- Mark Buehrle
BN- Wade LeBlanc
DL- J.A. Happ

Grey

Re: Vlad for N. Feliz

Postby Grey » Wed May 12, 2010 10:25 am

I think Vlad will be fine if he avoids injury, I'd want something safer/better for Feliz though.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”