What should I do???

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
tripler0425

What should I do???

Postby tripler0425 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:49 pm

In first place and I am in need help at closer and these offers are on the table.

Trade 1: I give Torres $.50 or Moustakas $.75 and get Jansen $4.25 and Brian Anderson $.50.

Trade 2: I give Yelich $3.75. (Will be $5.75 next year) and get Kimbrel $4.25.

Another owner may potentially do this deal.
trade 3: I give Torres $.50 and get Cole $2.75

Trade 4: I give Torres $.50 and Giles $2.25 and get Diaz $1.75 and LeMahieu $1.75

I am considering trading Torres because I have a lot of options at MI with Baez, DeJong, Escobar, Merrifield. Or I could pick up Osuna from Toronto and wait it out until he comes back with my current closers.
Here is my team in a head to head keeper league. We get to keep 2 keepers for 2 years. We have roster limits so we must have back ups at each position and 1 flex rb/wr/te on our bench. This is a 1 point PPR league and rushing and receiving TDs are with 6 points.
QB: Cousins and Stafford
RB: Elliott, Thompson, Lynch, Freeman
WR: Michael Thomas, Allen Robinson, Ridley
TE: Njoku, Engram IR, McDonald
Flex: Corey Davis
D: Broncos and Titans
K: Butker and Hopkins

Grey

Re: What should I do???

Postby Grey » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:54 am

In first place and I am in need help at closer and these offers are on the table.

Trade 1: I give Torres $.50 or Moustakas $.75 and get Jansen $4.25 and Brian Anderson $.50.

Trade 2: I give Yelich $3.75. (Will be $5.75 next year) and get Kimbrel $4.25.

Another owner may potentially do this deal.
trade 3: I give Torres $.50 and get Cole $2.75

Trade 4: I give Torres $.50 and Giles $2.25 and get Diaz $1.75 and LeMahieu $1.75

I am considering trading Torres because I have a lot of options at MI with Baez, DeJong, Escobar, Merrifield. Or I could pick up Osuna from Toronto and wait it out until he comes back with my current closers.
Get a cheaper closer for a cheaper bat... The Cole deal is okay if you need an SP, other deals are not good unless you're sending Moustakas for Jansen, which I doubt the other guy would do
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”