What to give up for Mikolas?

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
thorbs

What to give up for Mikolas?

Postby thorbs » Sat May 19, 2018 11:30 pm

12-team, 10x10 dynasty league - team in sig, you keep 20 major leaguers and 8 minor leaguers annually.

I'm in first by a significant margin (a lot of luck involved), but half my pitchers are injured and Mikolas is being shopped. The other manager has identified Soler, Odor, Taylor and Inciarte as who he is after. Mikolas doesn't bring the Ks but seems to be a solid pickup.

With my team, I'm thinking Odor or Taylor would be the best move for my team, as I can keep Odor on the bench to see if he turns it around this year, or flip Odor and keep Taylor's versatility in my lineup (he's hit much better the past month).

Thoughts?
12-team, 10x10 H2H, NS + H, OPS, etc.; 20 MLB, 8 MiLB keepers
Cx2: Lucroy
1B/3B/CI: Votto/Arenado/Bryant
SS/2B/MI: Story/J-Ram/E Escobar
LF/CF/RF/OFx2: Trout/Betts/Ozuna/Inciarte/Soler
UTILx2: Taylor, Franco
Bench: K Marte, Peraza, Nimmo, Odor
SP: Kluber, Darvish, Verlander, Tanaka, Weaver, Smith, Mengden, Hellickson
RP: Doolittle, Knebel, Dominguez, Jeffress, Alvarado, Hirano
DL: Cueto/Montgomery/Ryu/Hanson
Minors: Robles (WAS), Verdugo (LAD), Duplantier (ARI), Pearson (TOR), Maitan (ATL), Riley (ATL), Marsh (LAA), Stewart (DET)

Grey

Re: What to give up for Mikolas?

Postby Grey » Sun May 20, 2018 8:41 am

I'd send Soler or Odor
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”