Dynasty Trade

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
bflis

Dynasty Trade

Postby bflis » Tue May 02, 2017 12:19 pm

H2H points can keep forever.

Give up Berrios

Receive Carlos Gonzalez, John Lackey and Bedrosian.

My team is built with a lot of young talent and I am probably a playoff team but this deal would get me closer to the top 2 teams.

My question is what are your thoughts on Berrios? I feel that this is a solid return but don't want to be giving up a future star.

Grey

Re: Dynasty Trade

Postby Grey » Wed May 03, 2017 11:16 am

Sure
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

bflis

Postby bflis » Thu May 04, 2017 6:38 pm

How about this one:

Kipnis and Eickoff

for Kimbrel

its a H2H points Dynasty league. 9pts for a save 9 pts for QS and 10 pts for a win.

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri May 05, 2017 8:28 am

Kimbrel side
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”