Rate my trade?

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
jonboycubs

Rate my trade?

Postby jonboycubs » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:47 pm

Hard to give Rendon but it was hard to turn this offer down, 20 team league dynasty h2h stats, Rendon is greater than Puig but Bogaerts will make up for that even if he is par for the course, but if he meets expectation I think it is well worth it, and the 2015 MiLB draft class picks do not hurt either, thanks in advance

I get

Yasil Puig OF /LAD: 15:$4.5, 16:$5.5 ,17:$6.5, 18:$7.5
Xander Bogaerts IF/BOS : PP (1/3) 300K
2015 MILB Draft Picks: 1:16, 1:17, 2:3

I gave

Anthony Rendon IF/ WAS: PP (2/3) 300K
2015 MILB Draft Pick: 2:16

phillyrulez04

Re: Rate my trade?

Postby phillyrulez04 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:36 am

It's hard to rate because we have no idea what dollar value assigned to the players mean or what your 2015 MiLB draft is.

Is it an auction league?
Why do you have draft picks?
What's the budget?
Why does Puig's value increase but other player's value doesn't?
Roster sizes/positions?
Stat Categories?
What does the rest of your team look like?
What does "PP" mean?

C'mon man.

jonboycubs

Postby jonboycubs » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:41 am

Cmon man? Really, I was just looking for some quick analysis on players only really, but since you asked "nice" here ya go, ;)
I was in furious trade talks when I posted also so, well come on man, you know

That said

Dynasy League - 20 team h2h stats with OPS , PP means protected player for 3 years 0/3, 1/3, 2/3

Every year we have a 2 round draft for that years MLB draft class. It is held after the deadline for drafted players to sign their contracts.

$155 million budget
Puig value increase as that is his contract
Roster - 40, expands to 45 after MiLB draft
Active Roster
C
MI
MI
CI
CI
UTIL
UTIL

AND 9 PITCHING SLOTS

My team - http://theshow420.proboards.com/thread/108/chicago-cubs

If link does not work I apoligize and I hope you can rate my trade now, I only found this site and was looking for something simple which is why I posted simple, but thanks you

phillyrulez04

Postby phillyrulez04 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:17 am

I wasn't trying to be a dick, it's just not really worth giving advise when if you don't know more info about stuff.

I also don't understand how you have a draft and dollar values assigned to players. It seems overly complicated.

Anyway, it's going to depend on what you can get in the draft or whatever. It says you have 111+Mil of the 155mil salary cap available to spend? With active rosters that small combined with the amount of money you have to spend and the 300K price tag he had, I probably would have stuck with Rendon.

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”