Santana for Miller?

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
Rayallen77

Santana for Miller?

Postby Rayallen77 » Fri May 24, 2013 3:10 pm

I have Carlos Santana, I just got an offer Shelby Miller for Santana. Santana, has 1/C eligibility, I need pitcching, my only other catcher is pierzynski. Should I do the trade? I know Miller hasn't been as good the last 2 starts but man he still has good numbers. Tough call.

Here's my lineup:

C: Pierzynski
1-Fielder
2nd Infante
SS-Ian Desmond
3rd- Frazier
CI: Trumbo
MI-Cozart
OF: Willingham-Chris Young-Saunders-Vicideo-Victorino (DL Today)-Cuddyer coming off DL-Denforfia
DL-Gutierrez-Ludwick-Maxwell I believe all coming off within the next month, well maybe Ludwick
Pitchers-Gio Gon-Scherzer-Homer Bailey Alex Cobb-Axelrod-Harang-Joe Saunders-Wade Davis Alex ogando-James mcdonald-
RP-Valverde-Bailey

Grey

Re: Santana for Miller?

Postby Grey » Fri May 24, 2013 9:38 pm

I'd want Carlos Santana
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Rayallen77

Re: Santana for Miller?

Postby Rayallen77 » Sat May 25, 2013 7:31 am

Thanks that's what my gut was telling me. Miller has got some pretty amazing pitching numbers though especially for a rookie.

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”