Quick trade advice (offer expires today)

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
Hawgzilla23

Quick trade advice (offer expires today)

Postby Hawgzilla23 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:58 am

I participate in a 12-team, 8-player keeper league, 24 man rosters, and eight pitching starts per week. We're a point league that accounts for most of the common stats; Hitting: H,R, RBI, SB, W, Caught Stealing, Errors, Pitching: IP, K, QS, W, L, SV, BS, W, CG, SH. I've been offered the following trade:

I get: Carl Crawford, Jonathan Sanchez, and Bud Norris

I give: Marcum and Josh Johnson

I wouldn't mind having Crawford and Sanchez, but I'm not sure whether I can deal with losing Marcum and J. Johnson whenever he returns. I'm looking for an opinion on whether to hit accept or try and counteroffer with a different pitcher. The other party really wants Johnson; he's a must include in any trade offer. He also would like to trade Uggla, but I'm not sure that I'd want to include Uggla in a trade; being he kind of sucks this year. Thanks guys.

Ca: R. Martin
1B: B. Butler
2B: R. Weeks
3B: A. Rodriguez
SS: E. Aybar
OF: Kemp
OF: Choo
OF: Gordon
UT: M. Joyce

BE: I. Davis
BE: Headley
BE: Dee Gordon
BE: Kubel
BE: Allen Craig

SP: J. Johnson
SP: Z. Greinke
SP: S. Marcum
SP: Anibal Sanchez
SP: J. Chacin
RP: D. Storen
RP: F. Cordero

BE: Z. Britton (SP)
BE: Soria (RP)
BE: Use spot to stream a start per week.

Hawgzilla23

Re: Quick trade advice (offer expires today)

Postby Hawgzilla23 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:05 am

He also sent another offer of Crawford, Sanchez, and Buchholz for Marcum and J. Johnson. Any opinions on that offer?

A-Rod's Cousin

Re: Quick trade advice (offer expires today)

Postby A-Rod's Cousin » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:43 am

I wouldn't do it. Your pitching would be too messy if you get rid of both of those guys. You could use an OF but i don't like this deal.

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”