Orioles OF Heston Kjerstad was recalled after laying waste to Triple-A for a few weeks. He started in right field on Tuesday and should be in the lineup most nights from here forward. Baltimore continues to be perplexing in their efforts to fold these talent waves into the roster build, so there’s always a chance Kjerstad goes cold and winds up back in the minors, but I’m betting against that at this point, which is exactly what I would’ve said in spring training, so yeah . . . very helpful stuff from me. 

Please, blog, may I have some more?

Learn more about our 2024 Fantasy Baseball Subscriptions!

The best daily/weekly player rankings/projections (hitters, starters, and relievers) for each of the next 7-10 days + next calendar week starting Friday. Kick-ass DFS lineup optimizer and projections for DraftKings, FanDuel, and Yahoo!.

I don’t have enough spam, give me the Razzball email newsletter!

Weekly Razzball news delivered straight to your inbox.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

See all of today’s starting lineups

# MLB Starting Lineups For Wed 4/24
ARI | BAL | BOS | CHC | CHW | CIN | CLE | COL | DET | HOU | KC | LAA | LAD | MIA | MIL | MIN | NYM | NYY | OAK | PHI | PIT | SD | SEA | SF | STL | TB | TEX | TOR | WSH | ATL

Some shows just have iconic lines that stick with you forever. “How You Doin?” and “Pivot” from Friends. “There’s Always Money In The Banana Stand” from Arrested Development. “As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!” from the great WKRP In Cincinnati. And Of course there’s the highly fantasy relevant “Son Of A […]

What’s poppin’, Razzpimples? Remember to bookmark that Razzball Bullpen Chart, y’all! I update it obsessively. Also, if you’re a sub (you should be a sub…it’s great value), you get access to RP Projections and the super badass Relievonator Game Log tool, in addition to all the other awesome tools we have to offer. Hittertron and Streamonator, etc. Let’s do it […]

Happy week four, everyone.  I hope all your elbows remain intact and you were outbid on Jack Leiter.  This week we have the Colorado Rockies playing one of the most fun weeks of scheduling with four games at home against the Padres before traveling to Mexico City to play two games against the Astros at […]

Happy Monday, Razzball faithful! We’ve arrived at the last quarter of our Top 100 Starting Pitchers list! Over the past month, I’ve gone through the Top 25 here, the 26th through 50th starters here, and the last pocket of SP 51 through 75 here from last week. Now we’re headed into that final section of […]