What’s poppin’, Razzpimples? Remember to bookmark that Razzball Bullpen Chart, y’all! I update it obsessively. Also, if you’re a sub (you should be a sub…it’s great value), you get access to RP Projections and the super badass Relievonator Game Log tool, in addition to all the other awesome tools we have to offer. Hittertron and Streamonator, etc. Let’s do it […]

Please, blog, may I have some more?

Learn more about our 2024 Fantasy Baseball Subscriptions!

The best daily/weekly player rankings/projections (hitters, starters, and relievers) for each of the next 7-10 days + next calendar week starting Friday. Kick-ass DFS lineup optimizer and projections for DraftKings, FanDuel, and Yahoo!.

I don’t have enough spam, give me the Razzball email newsletter!

Weekly Razzball news delivered straight to your inbox.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

See all of today’s starting lineups

# MLB Starting Lineups For Tue 4/16
ARI | ATL | BAL | BOS | CHC | CHW | CIN | CLE | COL | DET | HOU | KC | LAA | LAD | MIA | MIL | MIN | NYM | NYY | OAK | PHI | PIT | SD | SEA | SF | STL | TB | TEX | TOR | WSH

Happy Monday, Razzball faithful! We’re officially half of the way through the MarmosDad version of our Top 100 Starting Pitchers list! And for this week, we’re headed back to the Tanner heap. And similar to our Bibee from last week, this Tanner is most certainly no Bad News Bear. Two weeks ago I ran down […]

How’s life? Is it time for your “Hot Fantasy Summer”? You know, when I write that, the SEO algorithm will think this article is on a totally different topic. Instead of beaches and caipirinhas and snorkeling with sea turtles, you’re getting…fantasy baseball! Don’t worry — that turtle was diseased anyway. 

We lost the Quadfather this week. Let’s see if we can save your 2024 season, or set up your 2025 season for success:

Week 1 was amazing, but Week 2 was filled with mixed results. Half of our pitchers performed, but we were delighted with the hitting streamers. I usually tend to do better with the pitchers, but there’s a ton of value on waiver wires right now since there’s so much we don’t know yet. That’s the […]