Andre Ethier...

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
shinister

Andre Ethier...

Postby shinister » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:31 am

I was offered Ethier for either Ubaldo or Carpenter, should I pull the trigger? My lineup is average but my pitching is supreme, first in all six pitching categories. I have a 20 point lead.

Should I pull the trade or sit tight. If so, who should I trade?
C: McKenry
1B/2B/3B/SS/IF: Votto, Kipnis, Lawrie, Reyes and Teixeira
OF: Braun, Harper, Cain and Carlos Gomez
Util: Rizzo
Bench: Kendrick, Olt, Hunter

SP: Bumgarner, Gallardo, Niese, Gio Gonzalez, Anibel Sanchez, Parker and Capuano
RP: Casilla, Jansen, and Wilhelsen

13 Team 6x6 Keeper (R, HR, RBI, S, AVE, OPS; ERA, WHIP, W, S, K, QS) Roto Auction Draft ($260). 1782 games, 1600 innings.
(1B, 3B, SS, 2B, IF, 4 OF, Util, 5SP, 3RP and 2P)

jumphook14

Re: Andre Ethier...

Postby jumphook14 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:40 am

I don't see any reason to mess with a 20-point lead unless you're going to end up with total overkill on the cumulative pitching stats. But if you think you might really need that extra bat, then maybe Carp for Ethier. I'd hold out for a little more for Ubaldo.
roto redux founders league 12-team mixed 5x5 rotisserie non-keeper
C mccann/kendall 1B loney 2B kinsler 3B rolen SS a.gonz CI callaspo MI y.escobar OF kemp/werth/g.jones/fuku/gomes UT furcal BN l.scott DL kendry
SP wainwright/cain RP rivera/papelbon P k.rod/clippard/romero/billingsley/strasburg BN c.lewis/lackey/braden/happ

yahoo! public H2H 520690
C napoli 1B m.cabrera 2B kendrick 3B beltre SS jeter OF ethier/bay/hamilton UT fielder/abreu BN ellsbury/j.lopez
SP greinke/lee RP bell/clippard P jenks/rauch/price/burnett BN j.garcia/latos/correia DL street

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”