Which keeper to bump up a round? TOUGH decision

News, Injuries, Rosters - All football all the time!
Zubaz4fans

Which keeper to bump up a round? TOUGH decision

Postby Zubaz4fans » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:12 am

please help.

We keep 2 guys in our league, and you lose the draft pick of wherever they were picked. and you lose a round each year you keep them. (ex: if you kept a guy picked in 5th round - you'd lose your 5th round pick this year, 4th next year, 3rd the next, and so on)

so my 2 obvious keepers are Ray Rice and Arian Foster (both with 4th round value). Since I can't lose TWO 4th round picks I have to bump one up to a 3rd round keeper (obviously still amazing value) but which guy do I bump up a round?

Basically who has more LONG-TERM value for the next 4 years? Foster or Rice?

Thanks in advance longfellows.

Sky

Re: Which keeper to bump up a round? TOUGH decision

Postby Sky » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:29 am

Rice should have the longer term value in my opinion.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

David_KOA

Postby David_KOA » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:15 am

please help.

We keep 2 guys in our league, and you lose the draft pick of wherever they were picked. and you lose a round each year you keep them. (ex: if you kept a guy picked in 5th round - you'd lose your 5th round pick this year, 4th next year, 3rd the next, and so on)

so my 2 obvious keepers are Ray Rice and Arian Foster (both with 4th round value). Since I can't lose TWO 4th round picks I have to bump one up to a 3rd round keeper (obviously still amazing value) but which guy do I bump up a round?

Being they are both the same age but one has a lot more total touches on his body then the other.
Arian Foster-786
Ray Rice-1,210

I think this is a easy one in favor of Arian Foster. Just make sure you handcuff him with one Ben Tate.

jaywrong

Postby jaywrong » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:10 pm

I'd go with Foster.
please help.

jaywrong
http://razzball.com/
@jaywrong for all your immediate Twitter fantasy needs.

Return to “Football - General Player Discussion”