Rank these QBs for rest of season

News, Injuries, Rosters - All football all the time!
The Peoples Champ

Rank these QBs for rest of season

Postby The Peoples Champ » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Drafted Kolb as my starter in 2 leagues. There are a few options out there, and I feel they are generally on the same level. How would everyone rank these guys for the rest of the season and why? Just looking for top 3...

Garrard
Orton
Alex Smith
Vick
Campbell

I'm leaning Vick, Orton, Smith. Vick's dual threat puts him slightly above Orton and Smith. Orton and Smith have the better options around them. I'm expecting Vick to be claimed off waivers before me in both leagues, so it's down to those 2. I liked Smith better on draft day, but right now it's a toss up IMO. Any and all opinions appreciated.

jebusfreek666

Re: Rank these QBs for rest of season

Postby jebusfreek666 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:04 pm

if vick starts he would be top.... but until then he will be on the bottom. then orton, smith, garrard, and campbell

nyphilsphan
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby nyphilsphan » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Probably put Orton/Vick even depending on matchup. Thank your lucky stars you're not like me in a 2QB league with Kolb. Pickings are SLIM.
CBS H2H Points
C - McCann 1B - Goldschmidt 2B - Kipnis 3B - Mig Cabrera SS - Hardy
OF - Bautista J Upton A Jackson Heyward U - D Brown
SP - C Hamels Darvish Moore Zimmermann Minor
RP - A Reed Lyons

CBS Roto FAAB Auction
C - Napoli 1B - Goldschmidt 2B - Profar 3B - Longoria SS - Desmond MI - Prado CI - K Johnson DH - Moreland U - Aoki
OF - Stanton Trout J Upton J Pierre D Brown
SP - Bailey Kendrick Hellickson Ryu Scherzer Wainwright Cashner Iwakuma
RP - Betancourt League C Perez Jenson

The Peoples Champ

Postby The Peoples Champ » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Probably put Orton/Vick even depending on matchup. Thank your lucky stars you're not like me in a 2QB league with Kolb. Pickings are SLIM.
My 2 QB league I drafted Brady, Campbell, and Garrard. Yesterday evening I proposed Garrard, Best, and Bradshaw for Charles and Kolb. Luckily, the trade was not yet accepted or rejected, and I was able to cancel it.

One league is a keeper (get 1 player for $10 more than the previous season, protect 2). Figured Kolb would be a good $11 guy next year. The other I drafted Smith and dropped him for Garrard for a 1 week fill in (WHO GETS PULLED AGAINST SD DEFENSE!?!?).

With McNabb as my starting QB in the keeper league, and no limit on transactions, i'm not going to be heartbroken if Vick loses the job.

With Garrard as my only other QB in a league with a 10 transaction limit (already used 2 on Garrard and Mike Sims-Walker who was dropped!) i'm thinking Orton might be a little safer with a ceiling that's about the same. Still a possibility that they start losing and Tebow is thrown in. Still not very confident either way... Any other suggestions?

Return to “Football - General Player Discussion”