Silver Lining with Snell?

Follow all of the players latest injury news, including every time Sheets sneezes.
JR.
Sponsor
Sponsor

Silver Lining with Snell?

Postby JR. » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:49 pm

At least now we might know why Snell was struggling. If he's sitting on the waiver wire and you have a bit of time, is this a good time to pick him up?

Grey

Re: Silver Lining with Snell?

Postby Grey » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:47 pm

No, don't go near him. Even in deep leagues.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

BaronVonVulturewins

Re: Silver Lining with Snell?

Postby BaronVonVulturewins » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:57 am

I agree. And as history shows, I am the biggest Snelliever out there.

The only silver lining for me is that, in the trade where I got Snell this year, my other choice was the also-currently-injured Wainwright.

The fool's gold lining is that, in the same trade, I pushed for Pence when the other guy offered Uggla. Bad Baron! Bad!

Return to “Injuries”