Keeper help

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
gbaked

Keeper help

Postby gbaked » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:04 pm

hi Grey

That time of the year again!

in a 5x5 roto 14 team deep league. $260 auction.

I get 9 keepers:

Current for sure:
Walker B - $11
Soroka - $1
Lamet - $1
Canning - $1
Big Pete A - $8
Jeff McNeil - $6
Lourdes Gurriel - $1

I also have Oscar Mercado $1 and Domingo Santana $11 (ew)

I was offered Kyle Tucker $1 and T Edman $1 (2b and 3b elegable) for Mercado. So that would replace Santana as well.

I feel like this is a pretty solid deal. I am nervous about Houston Players, but its still a good lineup and Tucker should see plenty of ABs and I kinda like Edman but dont love him.

What do you think? Should I go for this or should I try to get more from other people for Mercado? I haven't really put him out there much but this feels like a pretty solid deal.

Grey

Re: Keeper help

Postby Grey » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:34 am

Sounds like a pretty solid deal for you
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

gbaked

Re: Keeper help

Postby gbaked » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:24 am

Thank you much! I made the deal. Really made my draft plan much better having TE in there instead of Santana.

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”