Draft Recap

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
Grey

Re: Draft Recap

Postby Grey » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:09 am

I could see trading hitting for pitching... I prefer Maeda to EdRod, but they're pretty close -- No idea on McKay
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

yf4e10

Postby yf4e10 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:06 pm

Domingo+Scooter for Snell?

Rodgers and Taylor are already gone, to be replaced by Urias/Story/Mondesi/(Scooter).
H2H // R HR RBI OBP SLG NSB // K ERA WHIP QS K:BB NSV

C- Garver
1B- Rizzo
2B- McMahon
3B- Rendon
SS- Story
MI- Mondesi
CI- Arenado
OF- Acuna
OF- Bellinger
OF- Soto
OF- Yordan
UTIL- Berti
UTIL- K Seager

SP- Bauer
SP- Cole
SP- Bieber
SP- Maeda
SP- McKay
RP- Doolittle
RP- Colome
P- Heaney
P- Mahle
P- Houser
BN- Doolittle
BN- E Hernandez
BN- Dugger
BN- Sheffield
BN- Webb

Grey

Postby Grey » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:17 am

Good idea, I'd take Snell
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

yf4e10

Postby yf4e10 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:24 am

Snell deal denied. He countered with colome/acuna for Dietrich/snell which I found absurd. Once story and mondesi return, and cease/puk/urias/McKay get the callup, I’m gonna have to drop people, so I’m trying hard to get a 2- or 3-for-1 deal done.

What about a woodruff/Domingo for snell? I’m already basically clinched for playoffs and don’t want to have to worry about him bring shut down b

Domingo+scooter too much for a kershaw?

C- Garver
1B- Rizzo
2B- McMahon
3B- Rendon
SS- Story
MI- Mondesi
CI- Arenado
OF- Acuna
OF- Bellinger
OF- Soto
OF- Yordan
UTIL- Berti
UTIL- K Seager

SP- Bauer
SP- Cole
SP- Bieber
SP- Maeda
SP- McKay
RP- Doolittle
RP- Colome
P- Heaney
P- Mahle
P- Houser
BN- Doolittle
BN- E Hernandez
BN- Dugger
BN- Sheffield
BN- Webb

Grey

Postby Grey » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:52 am

woodruff/Domingo for snell
Of course
Domingo+scooter too much for a kershaw?
Sure
Grey Albright

Thanks!

yf4e10

Postby yf4e10 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:34 pm

How concerned are we about woodruff’s inning count and an impending shutdown?

Woodruff/Domingo/scooter for kershaw/Vazquez?

Woodruff/Domingo for stras? Corbin?

Wheeler for domingo?

I think I have enough offense to spare them, especially if urias comes up, and it gives me insurance if/when colome gets traded.

C- Garver
1B- Rizzo
2B- McMahon
3B- Rendon
SS- Story
MI- Mondesi
CI- Arenado
OF- Acuna
OF- Bellinger
OF- Soto
OF- Yordan
UTIL- Berti
UTIL- K Seager

SP- Bauer
SP- Cole
SP- Bieber
SP- Maeda
SP- McKay
RP- Doolittle
RP- Colome
P- Heaney
P- Mahle
P- Houser
BN- Doolittle
BN- E Hernandez
BN- Dugger
BN- Sheffield
BN- Webb

Grey

Postby Grey » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:34 am

How concerned are we about woodruff’s inning count and an impending shutdown?

Woodruff/Domingo/scooter for kershaw/Vazquez?

Woodruff/Domingo for stras? Corbin?

Wheeler for domingo?

I think I have enough offense to spare them, especially if urias comes up, and it gives me insurance if/when colome gets traded.
I'd take Corbin, Stras or Kershaw, that order

Domingo or Wheeler is based on needs
Grey Albright

Thanks!

yf4e10

Postby yf4e10 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:46 am

Woodruff/Domingo for Berrios? Nola and hope he remembers how to pitch at home by our playoffs? Flaherty+Kimbrel though jack looks awful of late?

Any of these preferable to kershaw/f Vazquez which i think I can get done? I’m leaning towards doing this, but am seeing conflicting reports regarding Woodruff’s workload. Have you any guesses as to if he’s on a limit? Can I request this to be investigated in an upcoming blurb? What are horseshoes? Are there horse socks? Is anybody listening to me?

C- Garver
1B- Rizzo
2B- McMahon
3B- Rendon
SS- Story
MI- Mondesi
CI- Arenado
OF- Acuna
OF- Bellinger
OF- Soto
OF- Yordan
UTIL- Berti
UTIL- K Seager

SP- Bauer
SP- Cole
SP- Bieber
SP- Maeda
SP- McKay
RP- Doolittle
RP- Colome
P- Heaney
P- Mahle
P- Houser
BN- Doolittle
BN- E Hernandez
BN- Dugger
BN- Sheffield
BN- Webb

Grey

Postby Grey » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:58 am

Domingo side, but fair
Grey Albright

Thanks!

yf4e10

Postby yf4e10 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:07 am

Hey Grey,

Championship round next week, and I'm torn between going start-heavy or trying to limit my innings. QS, NSV, K, K:BB, WHIP, ERA. What say you?

I'll be facing:

Grienke v OAK, @KC
Strasburg @ MIN
Corbin @ MIN
Thor v LAD
Lester @ SD, v PIT
Lyles @ MIA, @STL
Hendriks
Hand
Will Smith
C-Mart

(9 starts)

My options are:

Bauer @ SEA, @ ARI
Cole @ KC
Bieber @ LAA, v MIN
Duggar v MIL, @ SF
E Hernandez v MIL, @ SF
Sheffield v CIN, v CWS
Webb v PIT, v MIA
Mahle @ SEA
Heaney v TB
Houser @ STL
Maeda
McKay
Colome
Iglesias
Doolittle

I have room for 10 pitchers... Sheffield, Hernandez, and Houser all have RP elig. Think I should load up on 16 starts and no closers? Start all 3 closers instead? Throw Maeda and McKay in there and hope for however many good innings? I'm conflicted, and would love to hear your thoughts (and twirl your mustache with my teeth). Wait, what?

TL;DR: I miss Glasnow and Woodruff making things easier for me.

Thanks for all your excellent work this season! I'm already looking forward to next!

C- Garver
1B- Rizzo
2B- McMahon
3B- Rendon
SS- Story
MI- Mondesi
CI- Arenado
OF- Acuna
OF- Bellinger
OF- Soto
OF- Yordan