Ralph type question - NL Only Prospects

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
BigAhnold

Ralph type question - NL Only Prospects

Postby BigAhnold » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:49 am

NL only league, can you rank the following for their first 5 years in the majors?

In this league, you can keep players until they lose rookie status, then a 5 year clock starts ticking. So who would be the best for the 5 year period following full time callup?

I am picking third.

I am debating between: Amed Rosario, Eloy Jimenez, Ozzie Albies, Bellinger, and Senzel. How would you rank those 1-5?

Some others are already taken (Crawford, Dominic Smith, VRobles, BRodgers, Tapia, AReyes) –

Anyone with a 2019 callup date (or later) I should consider?

All help appreciated!
NL only, 5x5, 10 team, Roto, keeper
C Contreras C Alfaro 1B Goldschmidt 2B JBaez SS Difo 3B TShaw MI EEscobar CI Longoria OF KBryant OF OHerrera OF Braun OF AJones OF Zagunis UT HPerez BN: LThomas
P Corbin P Woodruff P GMarquez P Pivetta P TWilliams P Urena P RRodriguez P Stammen P DeSclafani BN: TAnderson, Hellickson, Oh
DL: Knebel, Vizcaino, TTurner, Bader
Farm: BRodgers, Hiura, Trammel, AReyes

AL only, 4x4, 10 team, Roto, keeper
C Sisco C Astudillo 1B JAbreu 2B Merrifield SS Bogaerts 3B RNunez MI Fletcher CI Voit OF Betts OF JJay OF Naquin OF WCalhoun OF RGrosman UT RTellez
P Paxton P Snell P Kahnle P TMay P FPena P Bassitt P HRobles P AChapman P Alvarado
DL: Salazar, Stanton, Kiner-Falefa, AMondesi, McHugh
Minors:

AL+NL, 5x5, 12 team, Roto, Redraft
C Alfaro C DJansen 1B Encarnacion 2B JBaez SS Machado 3B YGurriel MI LeMahieu CI Hosmer OF Springer OF Dahl OF Braun OF Mazara OF Hoskins UT EEscobar Bench: KNewman, Dietrich, Laureano
P Gausman P Glasnow P GMarquez P ERodriguez P TWilliams P Snell P IKennedy P Iglesias P Brasier Bench: Toussaint, Lovelady, DRobertson, Kikuchi
DL Heany

Grey

Re: Ralph type question - NL Only Prospects

Postby Grey » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:57 am

You should ask on Ralph's last post
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”