Last Keeper help

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
dgibbs

Last Keeper help

Postby dgibbs » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:01 pm

Need help with choosing the last keeper in a 12 team, H2H, Points, auction/keeper league, $200 budget, max 3 keepers

Keeper auction values are determined by the player's previous year auction value, +5. I am keeping (with their costs to me for this year):

Jacob deGrom - $11
Chris Davis - $15

...and I must choose between:

Justin Upton - $22
Gregory Polanco - $8

I know some are big on Polanco's upside, but I'm leaning toward Upton as I think he will have a big year in Detroit's cushy offense... thoughts?

Grey

Re: Last Keeper help

Postby Grey » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:19 am

Polanco
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Speill

Re: Last Keeper help

Postby Speill » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Without a dought Polanco

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”