Post Auction Draft Questions and Concerns

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
Syndrax

Post Auction Draft Questions and Concerns

Postby Syndrax » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:18 pm

Hey there, I'm in a 10 Team H2H Auction Keeper League. 9x9 (AVG, HR, R, RBI, SB, OBP, TB, 1B, 2B / ERA, K, WHIP, W, SV, HD, IP, BAA, K/9) 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, LF, CF, RF, UTIL, UTIL.
I think I drafted a pretty decent team overall, as my hitting and bench seem pretty deep, but my pitching staff is somewhat thin, and my closers are non-existent. Closers were going for too much money, and I took some extra hitting bench players, and before I knew it, the closers were gone, and I was out of bench spots.
Should I look to make some aggressive trades to help out the pitching rotation and closers? Or just look to pick up pitchers who get Holds on the waiver wire?

C-Zunino
1b - Goldy
2b - Gyorko
SS - Desmond
3b - Lawrie
LF - Cargo
CF - Brantley
RF - Stanton
Util - Jose Abreu
Util - Marte
Bench - Yelich, Blackmon, Ozuna, Hosmer, Leonys Martin, Segura, Pollock, Danny Santana, Oswaldo Arcia, Odor, Yasmany Tomas.
P - deGrom, Gausman, Anibal Sanchez, Ryu, Sonny Gray, Hutchinson, Danny Salazar, Tyson Ross, Carrasco, Hahn,
RP - Casilla

Grey

Re: Post Auction Draft Questions and Concerns

Postby Grey » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:12 pm

Hey there, I'm in a 10 Team H2H Auction Keeper League. 9x9 (AVG, HR, R, RBI, SB, OBP, TB, 1B, 2B / ERA, K, WHIP, W, SV, HD, IP, BAA, K/9) 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, LF, CF, RF, UTIL, UTIL.
I think I drafted a pretty decent team overall, as my hitting and bench seem pretty deep, but my pitching staff is somewhat thin, and my closers are non-existent. Closers were going for too much money, and I took some extra hitting bench players, and before I knew it, the closers were gone, and I was out of bench spots.
Should I look to make some aggressive trades to help out the pitching rotation and closers? Or just look to pick up pitchers who get Holds on the waiver wire?

C-Zunino
1b - Goldy
2b - Gyorko
SS - Desmond
3b - Lawrie
LF - Cargo
CF - Brantley
RF - Stanton
Util - Jose Abreu
Util - Marte
Bench - Yelich, Blackmon, Ozuna, Hosmer, Leonys Martin, Segura, Pollock, Danny Santana, Oswaldo Arcia, Odor, Yasmany Tomas.
P - deGrom, Gausman, Anibal Sanchez, Ryu, Sonny Gray, Hutchinson, Danny Salazar, Tyson Ross, Carrasco, Hahn,
RP - Casilla
Your staff doesn't look bad... You just have some risky guys. If they pan out, you'll be fine. You won't know if they're gonna pan out until the season is underway so don't panic... Your hitting looks okay, low on OBP and I'm not sure why you have so many bench bats
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Syndrax

Postby Syndrax » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:25 pm

Thanks for the reply. I certainly got carried away with the bats in the auction. I wasn't paying attention to how many bench spots I had left.
Should I try trading some of those bats away?

Grey

Postby Grey » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:34 am

Sure, if you can
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”