Put Baez or Springer on this team?

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
CarlWeathers
Sponsor
Sponsor

Put Baez or Springer on this team?

Postby CarlWeathers » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:40 am

So I joined an existing keeper league, only 8 teams and everyone could keep up to 5 this year. Starting next year everyone will be able to keep up to 10 or maybe as many players as wanted (still to decide). The setup is that you lose a draft pick for every guy kept, ie. you keep 4 players, your draft starts in round 5.

I didn't keep anybody and started fresh. First 5 picks were pretty rough but thats because pretty much all the best players were kept. So, I dont have much of a shot in year 1 - though I made a bunch of picks to try and win "now" for some reason. I have a "good" option for 2B when Profar gets put on DL. I am down an SP because I picked up Bogaerts when putting Minor on DL.

SO -is there potential so high that I should get Baez or Springer on this team? Not really any bench spots, I will have an empty starting position (presume SP) if I grab one until Baez/Springer get called up.

C Wilin Rosario
1B Mark Trumbo
2B Jurickson Profar
3B David Wright
SS Jean Segura
OF Jose Bautista
OF Alex Rios
OF Wil Myers
OF Starling Marte
DH Albert Pujols
UTIL Billy Hamilton
UTIL Christian Yelich
Bench Xander Bogaerts
SP Madison Bumgarner
SP Alex Cobb
SP Julio Teheran
SP Francisco Liriano
SP Tony Cingrani
SP Corey Kluber
SP
RP Koji Uehara
RP Ernesto Frieri
DL Mike Minor

NOTE - it is H2H with a points system. Top tier closers become very valuable with the point system.

Grey

Re: Put Baez or Springer on this team?

Postby Grey » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:54 am

Can try to hold Baez if you like
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”