Learn more about our 2024 Fantasy Baseball Subscriptions!

The best daily/weekly player rankings/projections (hitters, starters, and relievers) for each of the next 7-10 days + next calendar week starting Friday. Kick-ass DFS lineup optimizer and projections for DraftKings, FanDuel, and Yahoo!.

I don’t have enough spam, give me the Razzball email newsletter!

Weekly Razzball news delivered straight to your inbox.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

See all of today’s starting lineups

# MLB Starting Lineups For Sun 5/5
ARI | ATL | BAL | BOS | CHC | CHW | CIN | CLE | COL | DET | HOU | KC | LAA | LAD | MIA | MIL | MIN | NYM | NYY | OAK | PHI | PIT | SD | SEA | SF | STL | TB | TEX | TOR | WSH

Welcome back to the Top 100 hitters for the rest of the 2024 fantasy baseball season.  As injuries ravage and our statistics stabilize, we are starting to see how the chips should fall.  The Top 100 are really broken down into the top tier of all-stars, a shrinking middle and guys at the back that are still trying to find their way.  For instance, Colton Cowser has been an early darling for fantasy owners, but his 35% strikeout rate is trying to call into question his long-term viability.  Those questions put an anchor on too much ascension in our rankings.  On the other end of some spectrum, we have a guy that was once a top prospect in Jurickson Profar trying to make a case for relevance in San Diego.  Making his best contact in years, Profar is sneaking into our rankings.  While we have seen this before, it feels a bit more real this time around.  The ebb and flow of our rankings continues this week as we dig through those feisty hitters.  Welcome back to the Top 100 hitters for the rest of the 2024 season.

Please, blog, may I have some more?

We were cruising with our streamers going into last week, but that wasn’t my best showing. Trevor Rogers really crapped on our week with that Saturday stinker but the rest of the results were okay. That will happen every once in a while when evaluating streamers because they guys are naturally volatile players. That’s definitely […]

Having opened the season on a nine-game losing streak, the Marlins started swimming against the current early in 2024 and have apparently grown tired of the effort, swapping almost two full seasons of Luis Arraez for a package of four decent Padres’ prospects: OF Dillon Head, OF Jakob Marsee, 1B Nathan Martorella, and RHP Woo-Suk Go. The Marlins will reportedly also cover Arraez’s salary (down the minimum) for 2024. It’s the first big move by Miami’s new head of baseball operations, Peter Bendix, who comes to South Beach via Tampa and has experienced his fair share of high-wire trades. On the other side of the country, we find AJ Preller doing what he does best, flipping an assortment of imperfect prospects for someone he can play tomorrow. 

Hello everyone. Glad to see you back for another week of Up-and-Coming Dynasty Players. This week I want to focus on Brenton Doyle of the Colorado Rockies.

I just hope that talking about Doyle won’t put a jinx on him. The last weekend of March I talked about Chase Silseth and as soon as I did that, he pretty much landed on the 60-day IL. After talking about Garrett Crochet, he has had a rough two weeks, posting a 10.50 ERA and 1.58 WHIP over his last 12 innings of work.

However, players are going to have their ups and downs, especially younger players. If you are starting to waiver on players like Silseth and Crochet, or a Will Benson or Chas McCormick, don’t. I still see the value in these players and others I have talked about and maintain they will be good dynasty players.

In fact, now might be a good time to try to acquire a player like Crochet as the other owner may be willing to sell low.

Enough about that. Let’s get back to Doyle. He’s a player I’ve been holding back in featuring him in order to see how he would do over the first month of the season. I took a chance on him this offseason by adding him in several leagues and I am more than happy that I did.

Let’s see why I think Doyle is an up-and-coming dynasty player.

Friends, welcome back to Razzball Ambulance Chasers, your weekly fantasy baseball injury report. Either this week’s batch of injuries were less devastating than usual or my new emotional baseline around baseball injuries is “terror”. I mean, sure, Mike Trout and Byron Buxton are injured again (expected). And I am wondering if Nolan Jones is Kris […]

Sometimes, less is more. My recent articles have been lengthy and if you can check out some of the teaching points in those, you will likely benefit and understand today’s thoughts a bit better. The Cardinals get to face B(r)ad Keller whose one positive data point is his high ground ball rate. San Diego and […]