Just drafted - 10 team roto

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
Big Magoo
Sponsor
Sponsor

Just drafted - 10 team roto

Postby Big Magoo » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Hey Grey, just drafted another 10 team roto cbs-style money league. Here's my squad:

C M. Wieters
C J. Montero
1B A. Pujols
2B D. Uggla
SS E. Andrus
3B A. Beltre
MI A. Escobar
CI A. Lind
OF Cargo
OF Giancarlo
OF J. Bruce
OF M. Morse
OF J. Tabata
Util L. Morrison

Bench Trumbo, Rios, Mayberry

SP Strasburg, Darvish, Beachy, Garcia, Ubaldo, Kuroda, Lewis
RP Storen, Bailey, Farnsworth, Jansen, Guerra

(I used three bench spots on pitchers and plan on rotating in and out based on matchups)

I went Pujols, Cargo, Beltre, Giancarlo, and Bruce with my first five picks, so by the time my sixth rounder came along, all of the top starters were off the board and I had to go with a collection of #2 and #3 types. I took Tabata and Escobar to add some speed (outside of Elvis and Cargo), but I still might be a little short in that department. General impression of this team? And should I look to add a speedster or top-of-the-rotation arm, or hold? Thanks.

Grey

Re: Just drafted - 10 team roto

Postby Grey » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Hey Grey, just drafted another 10 team roto cbs-style money league. Here's my squad:

C M. Wieters
C J. Montero
1B A. Pujols
2B D. Uggla
SS E. Andrus
3B A. Beltre
MI A. Escobar
CI A. Lind
OF Cargo
OF Giancarlo
OF J. Bruce
OF M. Morse
OF J. Tabata
Util L. Morrison

Bench Trumbo, Rios, Mayberry

SP Strasburg, Darvish, Beachy, Garcia, Ubaldo, Kuroda, Lewis
RP Storen, Bailey, Farnsworth, Jansen, Guerra

(I used three bench spots on pitchers and plan on rotating in and out based on matchups)

I went Pujols, Cargo, Beltre, Giancarlo, and Bruce with my first five picks, so by the time my sixth rounder came along, all of the top starters were off the board and I had to go with a collection of #2 and #3 types. I took Tabata and Escobar to add some speed (outside of Elvis and Cargo), but I still might be a little short in that department. General impression of this team? And should I look to add a speedster or top-of-the-rotation arm, or hold? Thanks.
Strasburg is a number one, a weaker one, but still one.... Darvish and Beachy could be fine too... Your hitting is solid too... Team looks competitive... Hold for now...
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Big Magoo
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Just drafted - 10 team roto

Postby Big Magoo » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:47 pm

I thought that you weren't as big on Stras as I am? The guy picking at the turn was cursing at me during the draft for "stealing" all of his targets, so I guess I could deal with him if I need to later - I'll just blame razzball for ruining his draft :mrgreen: Thanks for the input.

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”