starters today?

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
cpomar
Sponsor
Sponsor

starters today?

Postby cpomar » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:02 am

throw all of these out there, or bench one or more?

Jaime Garcia @ COL, not a great matchup for him, but he's getting it done and w/ground balls, too.

Medlen @ PHI, he's been going well, but aren't the Phils due for some wompin and whoopin after only getting 3 hits in 11 innings last night?

Scherzer vs. BAL, a no-brainer; thank you sir, may I have another?

Kuroda vs FL, been a much better pitcher at home than on the road, where he got molly wallopped last time out. Good career #s vs Fish. Stumped.

I guess if I could rank them, it would go Scherz, Medlen, Garcia/Kuroda, but I'm tempted to start all four. Lemme know how y'all see it. Thanks.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives Hedley Lamarr
But, and this is a J. Lo-sized but, when I can buy food and you give me the balance from a $5 coupon, you’ve won my heart. G. Albright
-----------------------------------

PaulO'Neill
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: starters today?

Postby PaulO'Neill » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:53 am

I would prob start all 4 but then again, I'm still undecided on Medlen. He's been so effective that it's difficult to bench him, even against the phils. Not sure on what I'll do yet.

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”