Waiver #1 on Napoli

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
dsdonaghy

Waiver #1 on Napoli

Postby dsdonaghy » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:33 am

I know I just keep asking catcher questions, but dammit, even though I punted the position, I'm still trying to get all I can out of it.

Have Olivo, and have the #1 Waiver spot. Someone just dropped Napoli for Weiters, and I'm debating if the 1b/C combo is too good to pass up. Thoughts on dropping Olivo for him?
12 team 6x6 rotisserie (w/ Holds and OPS) w/ three keepers. Roster has 15 spots, including 5 bench spots and 2 extra DL

C Doumit
1B Votto
2B Kendrick
3B C. Davis
SS Rollins
MI Infante
CI Lind, Youklis
OF Cruz
OF Stanton
OF Rasmus
OF V. Wells
Util: Cozark
Bench: Youklis DL
DL: Ryan Howard

P M Adams
P Motte
SP Lester
SP A. Sanchez
SP Coke SP eligible Holds RP
RP Street
RP Balfour
Bench: Detwiller, Bumgarner, Beachy, D. Hudson DL
DL: T. Stauffer

jumphook14

Re: Waiver #1 on Napoli

Postby jumphook14 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:23 am

I think the C/1B combo is worth a lot more when it's a 1B who gains C-eligibility and not the other way around (plus you're set at first). Looking at your team, I wouldn't drop Olivo and burn the top waiver for Napoli.
roto redux founders league 12-team mixed 5x5 rotisserie non-keeper
C mccann/kendall 1B loney 2B kinsler 3B rolen SS a.gonz CI callaspo MI y.escobar OF kemp/werth/g.jones/fuku/gomes UT furcal BN l.scott DL kendry
SP wainwright/cain RP rivera/papelbon P k.rod/clippard/romero/billingsley/strasburg BN c.lewis/lackey/braden/happ

yahoo! public H2H 520690
C napoli 1B m.cabrera 2B kendrick 3B beltre SS jeter OF ethier/bay/hamilton UT fielder/abreu BN ellsbury/j.lopez
SP greinke/lee RP bell/clippard P jenks/rauch/price/burnett BN j.garcia/latos/correia DL street

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”